2.17.2008

Valentines Day with Mother Gem (Leslie Hall)

I spent Valentines day with Karina (my valentina). We had a raw/vegan dinner at Quintessence in the East Village and afterwards went to some cabaret before ending up at the Leslie & the Lys show in the Lower East Side. It was a SOLD OUT show and we didn't have tickets... I was supposed to buy them online but procrastinated. Anyhow, we waited outside for half-an-hour and finally got in. The show was amazing. Leslie gives an energetic and fun performance. The keeper of thy gems...

leslie07

leslie09

leslie10

leslie14

leslie13

leslie03

leslie01

leslie02

Video of Leslie taken with my phone:



A YouTube video of how the show starts (this is from a show in Cleveland). Check out her high kicks! She's amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics! I like how they progressively... abstract. Seems like it was an awesome show

molly said...

dear lord what a way to spend valentino! dreams really DO come true in new york.